6:00 - 7:00 AM .....Boat launch
Boat are encouraged to meet and depart from tournament dock area. Coffee and doughnuts will be available as well as you will receive your tournament item and fish bag.
7:00 AM ....Fishing Begins!
- 2-3 person teams
- Each boat will have their five largest walleye measured. You will be provided a tournament fish bag to place your 5 biggest fish
- Walleye must be a minimum of 14" in length
- Tournament champions will be ranked by total weight of their five walleye
- Keep your daily boat limit for fish fry dinner
Lunch: Taken when you'd like. An assortment of foods from our friends at Johnsonville Sausage back in the boathouse.
3:00 PM ....Fishing Closes (all teams must return to registration area to weigh fish)
3:30 PM ....Band Begins to Play
6:30 PM ....Dinner for all
7:30 PM ....Raffle Closes
7:30 PM ....Presentation of Donation/Raffle
Presentation of the total donation check to myTEAM TRIUMPH's Executive Director, Christian Jensen.
Please fill in all the information for your team below. In the "Message" box you must include:
- Team name
- Names of participants (2-3 per team)
- Any questions you may have about the tournament.
- $200 Per Team (Must be received by April 23rd to hold your spot)
- Last year's teams have a reserved spot for this year's event. Registration for last year's team must be received with payment by April 23rd. After April 23rd any open spots will be first come first serve.
- If you did not fish last year, submit registration without payment and you will be notified after April 23rd of availability.
- Check participants tab for a list of registered teams and order of wait list
Enjoy fishing for a cause!